Saturday, March 29, 2014

And I'm Back! Misc. Art Journal Pages

Yes, I'm still here.  Life has been happening so I was sidetracked for a while.

Art journaling has become something special in my life - a second way to getting my head cleared and some therapy for my "issues."

I've been doing my own Book of Days this year.  Using a larger format re-purposed book has helped me change up how I've approached it.  Sunday mornings are my key days for this.  I've elected not to share those pages here right now.  They are too big for my scanner and both too personal and too boring to post.

Mandala Magic 2014 is in full swing but this year I've fallen way behind.  Again - LIFE happened.  I haven't given up on it by any means and perhaps during some upcoming time off I'll be able to work on it.

The following pictures are from my other art journals.  These are from June 2013 to February 2014.

Black & white Zendoodle inspired pages:












Mandala Pages:






Two page spreads:






And the rest: