Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Book of Days - May 28 through July 1



There's a tip-in for this but the writing is
rather personal/dull.
This is the tip-in for the following page.
The writing on the back is way too personal to share.


So you can see that I'm all over the map as far as emotions.  I'm trying hard to work through the divorce and all the associated shit that it digs up.  However, I have to take it slow - one day at a time, so to speak.  

Looking over these from a bit of distance, I can see how it looks overly dramatic, but trust me, this is a wonderful way to get that crap out of my head and anchored somewhere so I can have a bit of relief from it.  In addition to this art journal, I write in my regular journal every day.  I think I'd be in the "loony bin" by now if I didn't have a way to express myself!