Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Oh MY!


I’ve been chosen to receive the Versatile Bloggers Award! Thanks to Julie Okami at In Pursuit of a Hidden Artist blog. I’ve been watching her skills as an artist go from start to wow! over the past few months. Julie has another blog that I follow called Pens Paper Inks…Whatever! If you are picky about your writing tools head on over and read some excellent product reviews.

So. Now down to business.

Rules for The Versatile Bloggers Award

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.

2. Share seven facts about yourself.

3. Send the award on to fifteen other bloggers whose blogs you appreciate and let them know that they have been given the award. You are not allowed to give the award to any of the blogs that are awarded together with you.
About me:

1. I’m a professional meeting planner for medical specialty societies.
2. I am owned by two cats and a dog.
3. I have a spectacular daughter who just turned 21.
4. Autumn is my spring.
5. I don’t watch television but do watch some shows on Hulu.
6. I drive a manual transmission pickup truck.
7. My favorite sound is a thunderstorm.
15 Blogs that I have recently discovered or follow regularly and would like to nominate for a Versatile Blogger Award.

1. Comfortable Shoes Studio  
2. Dion Dior & More
3. Double Decker Days 
4. Icy’s Blunt Pencil
5. Things My Kids Won’t Know
6. Spiritual Evolution of the Bean
7. Unhalfbricking 
8. When I Walk in the Door
9. Journal Magic
10. Wyrdsmiths 
11. Carla Sonheim: Snowball Journals
12. Lovely Listing – Odd Finds in Real Estate Listings 
13. Moleskine Exchange 
14. The Kandahar Kronicles
15. Neil Gaiman’s Journal  (yes, I’m a fan girl) 
Okay, so I'm hearing the orchestra start to play me off, so I'd better wrap this up and say, "You like me!  You really like me!"  **grins**