Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011!

Happy New Year to all!

Our phone is out and our Internet is off & on again since our lovely rain from last Wednesday.  The phone company is so deluged with repair calls we aren't scheduled for our repair until Tuesday morning.  The telephone infrastructure desperately needs replacing around here.  But I have to give a shout out to the repair technicians who come out in all kinds of weather to handle our complaints.  Thank you, Qwest employees!

So, while the Internet is up, I want to send out my best wishes to you for a blessed new year. 

Change is coming.  I will be making some in my life (gently so as not to jar the old attitudes back into place) and I know that there are changes coming "out there."  Well, good or bad, we as a human race are adaptable and have survived this long in history because of it. 

Again, have a Happy New Year!