Friday, January 21, 2011

Wait.. I'm coming... hold on... I'm coming

**oozes into chair**  OMG, I am so freakin' tired and frustrated.  Work feels like trying to dig out of a sand pit with a fork. 

But, it can't last forever. Ha!

I don't have a single thing lined up to talk about dear readers.  I will eventually.  I hope.  Please check back now and then.

Oh, yeah!  I got my white gel pen to draw on black gesso'd paper.  Can't wait to seriously try it out.  I doodled a bit on a dark blue sticky note at work and a colleague who is a VERY talented artist played with it, too.  I'll post some pictures when I get a page done.

Until then, I leave you with this thought:

"He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it." 
-- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"