Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Still Waiting for the Phone Repair & Visual Journaling

The Qwest technician has not made the repair yet but was promised to be here by noon.  The Internet finally settled down to staying on but is quite slow in responding.  Ah well.  At least I have access!

Julie from the blog  Whatever  called my attention last week to a free series of visual journaling workshops by Strathmore.  I started my first page and am eagerly waiting for the next step in the project.  Mine won't be done like the project will be mostly because I won't have all the "ingredients" to participate fully.  That won't stop me from gathering the information for future use or from doing the instructed step my way.  Doing the art is the main idea.

This is what I've done on the project so far:



It's sparce, but I wanted to leave room for what comes next.  I'll post another picture when I get that far.