Let me first say that I like your products. I buy them regularly and my family enjoys eating meals that I've made with your products. The fold-over tacos using Grands biscuits were quite tasty!
However, I must recommend that your products not be used for breakfast. Why? I'll tell you.
This morning, while my hubby snoozed on the sofa where he fell asleep in the wee hours while reading a good book, I wanted to fix a nice Sunday morning breakfast. The kitchen is right next to the living room and knowing that a sudden BANG! from opening a tube of biscuits would shock him awake and put him in a sour mood for the rest of the morning, I decided to open the tube in the back yard.
Roofers have been swarming the neighborhood after the massive hail storm we had last fall, so another BANG! wouldn't much be noticed, I felt. So, I proceeded to open the biscuits. This is what happened: