Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yes, I Gush.

If you have clicked on my profile link you will note that two of my favorite authors are Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman.  I follow Neil's blog and lately posts have been somewhat sporadic due to his writing project deadlines and such. 

Today's post had two WONDERFUL bits of candy for me. 

One:

From one old friend to another: Terry Pratchett and I met for Sushi in Cardiff the following evening, for Mysterious Reasons That We Are Not Announcing Yet. This is a photograph of us toasting Something Unexplained with champagne.

And Two:

It was a wonderful event, filled with enthusiastic schoolkids, and followed by a signing. I spoke last, and by the time it got to me, Jerry and Karen and Grace had already said everything there was to say, so I talked about the importance of daydreaming and why you should stare out of the window sometimes or actually a lot.  [Emphasis mine.]
**Sigh**  The man is a genius, don't you think?  For more pictures and the rest of his post, please click here.