Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Recommended Website on Dream Interpretations

Dream Moods Dictionary  is my “go to” website when I have a particularly disturbing or weird dream. So of course, this was where I went to find out why I have frequent dreams of fountain pens and more frequently of ink.
Ink
Ink in your dream represents creativity and a new way of looking at things. If ink is spilled in your dream, then it symbolizes a blemish or minor problem. Or perhaps you are about to be exposed. Ink may also be a metaphor for "getting ink" or getting a tattoo.

To see bottles of ink in your dream suggests that a solution to your problem will soon become apparent.

Pen
A pen in your dream signifies self-expression and communication. Consider also the phrase of how the pen is mightier than the sword.
However, it could be that I just had an extensive research session on these items and the last one could be attributed to the Jet Pens order that I placed and received.

Or I could be just plain nuts.