Wednesday, November 4, 2009

6,882 Words So Far!

And dang if the "Traveling Shovel of Death" didn't show up just as they said it would.  I'm flabbergasted to say the least.

Mixed emotion time again: 
  1. I'm worried that with this weekend's conference, I'll get way behind in my word count. 
    • Anxiety,
    • Panic,
    • Depression,
    • Resignation 
  2. But I was informed yesterday that I have 80 hours of vacation to use before Thanksgiving.  Yeah.  Right.  Well, I managed to schedule 40 of them in the week before Thanksgiving - writing time!  Yay!  And I'm allowed to carry over 40 to use the week between Christmas and New Years - sleeping time!  Yay!  AND my 2nd boss has given his approval as well.  (Juggling my time between two bosses is most of the reason that I have all this time to use.  When I can take off from one, I can't from the other.)
    • Confusion
    • Panic
    • Realization
    • Relief
Life gets way too complicated sometimes.

Anyway, I'm off to bed.  Good night and good word counts to everybody!