Friday, September 25, 2009

Whew!

It's been "one of those weeks," dear readers. Too many business-related functions and duties kept me tied up in knots and unable to put a coherent sentence together. Friday has arrived and with a brandy by my side, I breathe in and let it all go until Monday.

I've had a cursory search of my home office space to locate my folder with all the handouts from a qui gong (derived from tai chi) class I attended several years ago. With the building pressures that life is shoveling my way lately, I feel I should step up the intensity of the search. I'm in need of something healthier than alcohol to deal with the stress.

AND I will be heading to the page a bit more often to work on those writing muscles. November is just around the corner and it is very important to me to cross that finish line this year. Why? Because it makes all that outside stress seem insignificant in light of my heart's true desire.

Publishing is not even on the table at this stage. I'm still an apprentice at this craft/art. It may come in time. I'll know it when I see it. For now, I just write.